25 April 2008

RISING ATHLETIC STARS CLINIC: Saturday, May 3, 2008

An Exclusive Event for the High School Athlete



The Rising Athletic Stars Clinic will be held at Ikei Sports Performance Center on Saturday May 3rd from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. This is an exclusive event and is free of charge in conjunction with the Competing For Life Foundation, a non-profit foundation for personal success and Prep For Next Level, Recruiting Consultants.


To ensure that you get to benefit from one of the nation’s leading experts in strength and power development confirm your spot today.


When athletes need to be bigger, faster, stronger, they come to Ikei Sports Performance. Whether you are an active NFL player, a rising college star preparing for the NFL combine or a rising high school player with dreams of a D1 football scholarship, Elite Intensive Training is the difference you MUST have.


“Ikei performance will build you physically and mentally. I don’t know how many times Ikei has pushed my limits that I didn’t know I could accomplish. I started at 167 pounds and in 3 months I was 185, with 7.34% body fat. I went from running an 11.2 sec (electric) 100 m dash, to running a 10.83. My 40 yd time dropped dramatically and was recently timed at the scout.com combine with a 4.38. It’s hard work, but running with them and being in that atmosphere has helped out a lot. I feel that I am at another level mentally. I feel in my mind every time I get the ball I should score, and I learned that through all the hard work at Ikei's. Ikei Performance is the best thing that has ever happen to me. I wish I could have him at what ever college I go to...because he is not just my trainer he is also like my uncle that wants me to succeed rather than earn a simple buck.”
Covaughn DeBoskie
Ikei Performance Athlete
Hamilton HS/committed to Cal
2007 Los Angeles Scout.com Overall MVP

At the Rising Athletic Stars Clinic you’ll learn the tips, tools and techniques that will put you on top. Whether you have 20 early offers or none, are already committed or still looking, you will walk away from this clinic a better football player. We guarantee it. Spring ball, combines, college camps, you need to be at your best to compete with the best. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain that competitive edge. It just might be the difference maker this season.

NO EXCUSES. BE THERE!
Email your confirmation to info@ikeiperformance.com or call and RSVP 480-657-6937. Space is limited. www.ikeiperformance.com

No comments: