08 December 2007

Ikei Performance Athlete Patrick Schwenke Game Highlights



West Texas A&M Offensive Lineman, Patrick Schwenke, shows off his skills on a recent post on youtube.com. The 6'5" 315 lbs O-lineman trained at Ikei Performance over the summer in preparation for his senior season. His hard work and determination has brought him success with the team making a playoff run. Schwenke will now be training for the biggest opportunity of his life, the chance to play for an NFL team. "As soon as I'm done with my last final exam, I'm packing my stuff and heading out to Ikei Performance to prepare for my pro-day and show the scouts that I'm more than capable to play at the next level."

Schwenke will not be the only player at Ikei Performance training for a shot to play in the NFL. "We only accept 10 athletes each year into our NFL Combine & Draft Preparation Program," says Chad Ikei, Founder and President of Ikei Performance. "Big Schwenke got a lot of upside to him, but most importantly he showed me his work ethic this past summer and the intensity and passion he exuded during each training session makes me a believer that he will be successful at the next level. It takes a lot of sacrifice and discipline to make it through our training programs, and Patrick proved to have what it takes."

Over the next 3 months Patrick and 9 other NFL prospects will be working hard at making their dreams of becoming an NFL Player come true. Under the direction of Chad Ikei and his team of professionals these athletes will be training 6 days a week 2-3 times a day for 1 shot at performing in front of 32 NFL Teams in hopes to becoming a Professional Athlete.

1 comment:

Emmie Ah Hi said...

I want to give my sincere thanks to each and everyone who have been working really hard to support Patrick and helping him to get where he is now.
Congratulations Patrick from your aunties, uncles, cousins Auckland New Zealand. God Bless You

Aunty Emmie